We offer information, practical advice and direct support for anyone interested in cryonics. This includes:
- Information about cryonics
- Support and guidance for making cryonics arrangements with a cryonics provider and for financing the contract
- Help and advice on the preparation for the case of an emergency
- Response to emergency calls, deployment of a team for standby and organization of the cryonic suspension, incl. perfusion, until the hand-over to the final storage provider
- Neuro storage in Germany.
We have established a detailed cryonics care concept and formed an emergency team, which is available around the clock via a central emergency number and covers all of Germany. Our equipment and methods are based on the proven setup of Cryonics UK. We also cooperate with funeral directors, thanatologists and physicians. Please contact us here if you are interested in learning more.